1. A PREMIUM TECH NIGHT OWL LIVE EXPERIENCE! Welcome to Tech Night Owl+! For a low monthly or annual subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Tech Night Owl LIVE and other exclusive content. We now offer a direct RSS feed in The Tech Night Owl+ forums for easy updating of the latest episodes. And don't miss The Tech Night Own Minute! Forum members can subscribe now: https://www.technightowl.com/radio/introducing-tech-night-owl/

Subscribe to The Tech Night Owl Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Android notifications issue

Discussion in 'Mobile Hardware NOT Made By Apple' started by Loudo38, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Loudo38

Loudo38 Technology Novice

I have just installed a new Night Owl HD system. It is working great except for the android app. It works very intermittently, I have it installed on my Samsung Tab A 10.1 and my Samsung S Galaxy 6 phone. I also have the IOS app installed on my wife iPad and it works great. Anyone else had this issue?

2. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Writer, editor, talk show host
    Home Page:
    I'm really surprised that people continue to mistake us for the manufacturer of a web cam. It should be clear to anyone who spends a few moments checking our site that we have nothing to do with the manufacture or distribution of any product or service, other than a blog and a tech radio show.

I've looked at the Google links people point me to, and it's crystal clear we have nothing to do with that product.

3. Loudo38

Loudo38 Technology Novice

Sorry Gene, my bad.