1. A PREMIUM TECH NIGHT OWL LIVE EXPERIENCE! Welcome to Tech Night Owl+! For a low monthly or annual subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Tech Night Owl LIVE and other exclusive content. We now offer a direct RSS feed in The Tech Night Owl+ forums for easy updating of the latest episodes. And don't miss The Tech Night Own Minute! Forum members can subscribe now: https://www.technightowl.com/radio/introducing-tech-night-owl/

Subscribe to The Tech Night Owl Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Apple Introduces a New Way to Listen to The Tech Night Owl LIVE

Discussion in 'Talk About the Show' started by Gene Steinberg, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Writer, editor, talk show host
    Home Page:
  2. Richard

Richard Technology Fan

Funny that you put that up: I tried that App yesterday and am very disappointed:
    The App does not sync to iTunes (heard/unheard episodes) and it reversed for one Podcast the order of the shows. Since the shows did build on each other, it was annoying/useless.
    The interface is nice though and I hope they fix those issues FAST. (this App reeks of not really tested :mad:)

3. Gene Steinberg

Home Page:
    I'm sorry to hear that. I thought the heard/unheard thing would have been a given. It may be, though, that it recognizes each subscription as starting at Day One, which means previously heard shows aren't being recognized. Is that more like what you encountered?

4. Richard

Richard Technology Fan

No, it starts "right" and initializes with the current Podcasts on iTuns but the iTunes Library does not get updated anymore... The Podcasts you see on the Musiclibrary on the iPhone are neither updated so it seems those two Applications do not share their info...

5. Gene Steinberg

Home Page:
    Yeah, that's too bad. I suspected.