1. A PREMIUM TECH NIGHT OWL LIVE EXPERIENCE! Welcome to Tech Night Owl+! For a low monthly or annual subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Tech Night Owl LIVE and other exclusive content. We now offer a direct RSS feed in The Tech Night Owl+ forums for easy updating of the latest episodes. And don't miss The Tech Night Own Minute! Forum members can subscribe now: https://www.technightowl.com/radio/introducing-tech-night-owl/

Subscribe to The Tech Night Owl Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Trackpad

Discussion in 'Mac Hardware Discussions' started by LCPGUY, Oct 6, 2011.

1. LCPGUY

LCPGUY Technology Fan

What is your opinion on this device? I hate it as it is just not as accurate as my Kensington Expert Mouse. I think Kensington's trackball is ideal for function and comfort. The trackpad allows to many silly moves if you even breathe on it, well, ket a finger just touch it. I'm not alone as my customers all seem to hate trackpads and demand a real mouse, or but their own.

Opinions or comments anyone?

2. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Writer, editor, talk show host
    Home Page:
    I'm not enamored with either. I use a Logitech MX Revolution, or Performance MX. I like them ergonomic. I never took to trackballs, or trackpads, except when installed on a notebook.