1. A PREMIUM TECH NIGHT OWL LIVE EXPERIENCE! Welcome to Tech Night Owl+! For a low monthly or annual subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Tech Night Owl LIVE and other exclusive content. We now offer a direct RSS feed in The Tech Night Owl+ forums for easy updating of the latest episodes. And don't miss The Tech Night Own Minute! Forum members can subscribe now: https://www.technightowl.com/radio/introducing-tech-night-owl/

Subscribe to The Tech Night Owl Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Windows vs. Apple

Discussion in 'General Tech Discussions' started by lnxcode, Sep 23, 2007.

1. lnxcode

lnxcode Technology Fan

Windows or Apple? - It may seem like I'm the only one whom is having issues with apple. I bought an apple mini (for personal use) a while ago... and for the life of me... I can not get use to it..... it just seems clumsy to me... hard to navigate and few work related apps work on it. Anyone can help me out get use to my Apple?

2. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Writer, editor, talk show host
    Home Page:
    Let's go into it step-by-step. Your Mac mini is using Mac OS X, whereas you're familiar with, I gather, Windows and Linux.

Where's the challenge and what's concerning you?

3. lnxcode

lnxcode Technology Fan

Overall, it just seems cumbersome... Like switching between apps... working with one app and then working with another... I guess I will have to pull it out of the cupboard and try it again... It just was hard to use.. (then again I tried to jump from windows to apple in 1 day).....

4. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Writer, editor, talk show host
    Home Page:
    Command-Tab brings up a list of open apps, or just click on an application on the Dock, the equivalent of the Windows taskbar.