Great News About The Paracast+!

From: "The Paracast Newsletter" <news@theparacast.com>
Subject: Great News About The Paracast+!
Date: April 19th 2019

Dear Listener,

Here’s what you've missed if you haven't subscribed to The Paracast+:

In recent months, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast has featured extra interviews with Paracast guests, such as Jason Offutt, Kevin D. Randle, Stephen Erdmann, Adele Casales Rocha, John Potash, Richard Hoffman, Morgan Knudsen and William Puckett.

William, a long-time field investigator, will also be joining After The Paracast with a special segment focusing on recent UFO reports.

After The Paracast is ad-free and uncensored. It is available exclusively to subscribers to The Paracast+.

We also offer subscribers an enhanced version of The Paracast with better audio quality and free of network ads.

You get all this and more at low rates, starting at just $1.49 per week.

We also offer “free stuff” for long-term subscriptions.

If you want to know more, and how to sign up, please visit:

https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

If you're already a subscriber, thanks for your support.

As always, we welcome your suggestions to improve The Paracast+.

Peace,
Gene Steinberg
Host/Executive Producer, The Paracast

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Listeners to The Paracast are invited to subscribe to our weekly newsletter, where you can receive reminders and updates about upcoming episodes, and read fearless commentaries from host Gene Steinberg and special guest commentators.

Privacy Policy:

Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!