On the brink of disaster!

From: "The Tech Night Owl Newsletter" <gene@technightowl.com>
Subject: On the brink of disaster!
Date: January 2nd 2019

Hello,

The news isn’t so good.

There has been no progress in restoring my cell phone. Rather than suspending it, the contract was canceled by mistake, which means it’ll take longer to reactivate after payment.

Without a wireless connection with a large data plan, I’m not able to use Lyft and Uber. I lose an important source of income.

As usual the motel has to be paid by 11 AM Arizona time (Mountain) to have a place to stay.

Other bills are due, but these are the most important.

Can you provide some help today?

If you can please follow the usual process:

Login to: https://www.paypal.com/Send-Money, login and use the Send to friends and family option. Enter my email address, gene@technightowl.com, and click or tap Next to continue the transaction.

Thank you for reading and for your past support. Happy New Year.

Peace,
Gene

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

For over 16 years, you've been able to read Gene's fearless weekly commentaries about personal technology, including Apple Inc., all sent direct to your mailbox.

Privacy Policy:

Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!