I'm still underwater, but...

From: "The Tech Night Owl Newsletter" <gene@technightowl.com>
Subject: I'm still underwater, but...
Date: January 4th 2019

Hello,

It’s a little better today thanks to a small boost in cash flow and some help from my friends.

The motel is paid through Saturday.

The cell phone service is restored, so I can resume the ride hailing gigs.

But I have a long way to go to escape the expensive motel trap and get into an affordable apartment.

Other bills are due.

Can you help me reach my goals?

Here’s how you can help me today.

Login to: https://www.paypal.com/Send-Money, login and use the Send to friends and family option. Enter my email address, gene@technightowl.com, and click or tap Next to continue the transaction.

Thank you for reading and for your past support. Happy New Year.

Peace,
Gene

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

For over 16 years, you've been able to read Gene's fearless weekly commentaries about personal technology, including Apple Inc., all sent direct to your mailbox.

Privacy Policy:

Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!