My 911 Emergency!

From: "The Tech Night Owl Newsletter" <gene@technightowl.com>
Subject: My 911 Emergency!
Date: January 6th 2019

Hello,

I hate to say this, but I have a little over two hours to pay for the motel today as I write this.

But I don’t have enough money left to do it.

There is no alternative other than not having a place to live.

Can you help me today?

Here’s how you can help:

Login to: https://www.paypal.com/Send-Money, login and use the Send to friends and family option. Enter my email address, gene@technightowl.com, and click or tap Next to continue the transaction.

Thank you for reading and for your past support.

Peace,
Gene

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

For over 16 years, you've been able to read Gene's fearless weekly commentaries about personal technology, including Apple Inc., all sent direct to your mailbox.

Privacy Policy:

Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!